An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join one of the leading oil and gas service companies functioning offshore West Africa. The dynamic company has shown on-going growth and development since its establishment, which is evident with the expansion of the companies project portfolio. The successful candidate will be able to gain exceptional experience internationally and practically whilst working on some challenging deepwater projects, further underlining the potential for career progression within the industry, with such a valuable well rounded skillset.
The role of a Contracts Manager is an attractive staff contract on a permanent basis, working on a 90/30 day rotation. The role will be based in Nigeria, in the desirable location of Victoria Island, within a first class compound security
The main responsibilities include, development and implementation of procedures to ensure a thorough and systematic approach in managing contractual matters between company and its clients. Provide support during tender phase reviewing EPIC ITT packages and preparing clarifications and qualifications. The successful candidate must also be able to prepare and submit, proposals, management reports and risk assessments whilst abiding to companies HSE legislation. As a Contracts Manager you will be reporting to the commercial Director and will be required to preform other duties upon request.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary + desirable incentives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Engineering/ Law or equivalent.
- Member of the RICS/NIOS/NSE or equivalent.
- Minimum of 25 years’ experience:
- 10 years of which at management level.
- 15 years in Oil and Gas (10 working with contracting organizations.)
- Onshore/offshore Nigerian Experience desirable.
- A Working knowledge of various forms of contract including CRINE/LOGIC/FIDIC and BIMCO.
- Excellent communication and Salesmanship skills.