The Contract Manager will:
- Coordinate the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to the client within their portfolio, in compliance with legislation as well as Company policies and procedures, to ensure the achievement of budgeted financial targets.
- Specifically be responsible for the effective management of contract’s financial performance
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient management of staff (security personnel) within the contract
- Be responsible for the general management of operational exigencies in a contract/project
- Ability to speak Mandarin language is highly required.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have substantial years of experience in security management and operations development within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Be experienced in delivering services in a large and complex Client’s focused organization
- Possess relevant security management or business related degree/diploma
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
We offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days’ of annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.