Contract Management professionals review, draft and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint venture, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other contracts within a corporate environment. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following key responsibilities:
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
• Responds to complex inquiries regarding Contract obligations and revisions
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
• Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
• Prepares and disseminates information regarding Contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
• Responsible for consultation and escalation to a Senior Director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
• Responsible for implementation of CM processes
• Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and Legal, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
• Acts as liaison between Accenture and clients/vendors
• Responsible for project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
• Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
• Develops and integrates Contract Management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
• Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture's major business areas in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice.