The role is to assist with the administration of proposal and contract documentation, and rendering assistance to the contract management and proposals groups with administrative tasks.
The incumbent will ensure the accurate record keeping and storage of proposal and contractual documents, and efficient administration support to the Proposals and Contract Groups at corporate level.
Main responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining an accurate document management system in respect of proposal and contractual documents.
- To assist the Proposal and Contract Management Groups with administration support at corporate level.
- To assist the Commercial Managers with administration of subcontracts.
- Follow up responses from subject matter experts in respect of technical queries for preparation of proposals.
- Assist with the review of instruction to tender and contract documents.
- To assist in the preparation of presentations.
- Involved in frequent interactions across the organization and making good use of organization skills.