The job holder is responsible to provide administrative and technical support to the dnata non air contracting and operations units. Additionally, support the line manger to load and maintain all dnata Leisure products across all leisure bookings channels
- Load and maintain accurately all dnata Leisure Products (hotels, transfers, cruises, tours) on an on-going basis across all bookings channels Derwent, B2E, B2B & B2C.
- Perform qualitative screening of all tariffs, contracts & information loaded on the tour operating system for all dnata products, based on parameters defined by Quality Officer.
- Follow up on negotiations / contracts ( in progress) initiated by contracting unit to ensure conformity to terms agreed upon, return of endorsed agreements, updation of records etc. in order to have all products complete and up-to-date.
- Education: 12 years schooling or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience relevant to leisure travel industry.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of contract / tariff loading on a tour operating system.
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good analytical and numerical skills.