· Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)â€”Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution.
· Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters.
· Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
· Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff.
· Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
· Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance.
· Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10 -15 years experience of contract management experience, preferably with operations and maintenance projects in the oil and gas sector.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with people of diverse rank and culture across a variety of business disciplines.
- Ability to quickly grasp business objectives, prioritize and organize work and handle multiple matters simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify, define and prioritize risks and communicate those to appropriate internal decision-makers for discussion and resolution.
- Experience working with a contract management and archiving system or other database document management system.
- A strong service orientation and positive "can-do" attitude.
- Proficiency in standard business software such as the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)