We are seeking a Contracts Manager, a key role within dnata Cargo, to plan and manage all contracts with existing and new customers. He or she will ensure that all operational, commercial, legal and financial requirements are well defined, in the interest of the group as whole as well as specific stakeholders.
Additionally, the Contracts Manager will manage, maintain and enhance the pricing framework of the department in line with the Commercial business strategies.
- Manage, utilise and establish the cost of operations at a unit level for a handling service.
- Negotiate price and service requirements with all customers and ensure that all contracts comply with operational deliverables.
- Ensure that all contracts of the Standard Ground Handling Agreements (SGHAs) including third party handlers, warehouse and offices are compliant with both legal and insurance requirements and the credit exposure of the department is minimised.
- Ensure continuous customer focused improvement in the monthly invoicing process and timely resolution of both cash and credit issues related to contractual shortfalls.
- Degree in Commerce or Finance, along with a minimum of 8 years of experience with commercial and contract negotiations, preferably SGHA and experience in Contract and Supplier Management.
- Must have the ability and experience in Financial Management, along with strong business acumen and organising skills.
- Must have a sound knowledge of Contract Law and Commercial Agreements.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is desirable with working knowledge of IATA SGHA.
- Working experience with contracts rates and pricing is advantageous.