Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Control and instrumentation engineers are responsible for the research, design, development and installation of instruments and/or control devices/systems, typically in manufacturing facilities and plants.
Interested applicant should forward his/her c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities typically include:
- preparing and agreeing project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients/managers
- undertaking relevant research
- producing and implementing designs
- creating test procedures
- testing, evaluating, modifying and calibrating products/instruments
- writing reports and documentation
- analysing and interpreting data
- collaborating with a team of scientists and engineers
- providing technical support
an accredited MEng degree