Xnet Security Technologies Limited - We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
Committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients' assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Receive and make inbound/outbound calls from/to the clients’ and attend to their requests with utmost satisfaction
- Monitor and track clients’ vehicles as well as join forces with the vehicle retrieval team (VRT) to recover them when stolen
- Carry out efficient and accurate tracking updates based on the various tracking platforms
- Generate detailed reports of vehicles activities upon requests by the customers
- Make on-the-spot judgment regarding immediate action required when incidents arise
- Monitor and receive all emergency calls, signals, messages and alarms and respond accordingly
- Set up (configure) tracking devices to perform intelligently as desired
- Monitor the Control Room database servers, systems and networks
- Take appropriate actions as circumstances dictate and carry out associated control room duties and administrative functions in accordance with existing operational procedures
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics, Physics, Geography or any other related discipline
- Advanced computer literacy (MS word, Excel, Outlook, Access etc.)
- Knowledge of geography, with the ability to synthesize and interpret map data
- Must be willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Strong client relation skills, analytical with problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment
- Basic knowledge of tracking systems & applications
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm and assertive and assist clients in whatever situation
- Ability to communicate well in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Previous experience as control room operator within a vehicle tracking/fleet management environment will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are also advised to save their CV’s in their own names.
Note: All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter. Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification. Also, note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview