The Controls Field Service Engineer (rotational) will be in charge of pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, adjustment; troubleshooting proactive support and representation and technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work scope requirements.
- Handle operation, installation, maintenance, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of following controls equipment (SCM, HPU, MCS, PC, SEM, ETU, UTA, PLC etc.) in accordance with the company's recommended procedures, methods & guides
- Ensure comprehensive job preplanning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), & technical work scopes applicable to assignments
- Apply company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc.
- Maintain proactive interface with all functions of the company and our customers concerning technical, operational & EHS challenges as applicable to any assignment
- Perform coaching of entry level FSEs
- Complete all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
- Adhere to safe & compliant performance of all activities in line with the company's and our customer's Environmental ,Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Maintain a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Work on a 28 day rotation with tendency to extend work shifts if required
- Track and order spares as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
-Strong command of English read & write
-Specialist years Subsea/Offshore with Vetco Equipment/SNEPCO Bonga Specific
-Ability to work independently
-Ability to understand engineering drawings and follow product related procedures
-Proven electro mechanical and hydraulic experience
-Computer skill-operating systems, exposure to controls software.
-Strong EHS & compliance attributes
-Certified through on-the job training and assessment program
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
-Safety mind-set, strong understanding and demonstrated application of pre-job execution, post-job phase EHS requirements, and stop work confidence-Strong integrity player with zero integrity misses-Rated L2 on at least one of controls product group Hardware or software-Positive Customer feedback-Submission of High quality reports-Consistent use of WELS, Epims and pre-job Planning-Job deliverable without NPT-Ability to work independently and unsupervised