- Assists the Cooperation Delegate in the day to day secretarial and administrative tasks
- Ensures other related duties are carried out effectively and efficiently at the newly established office at the Nigerian Red Cross Society HQ in Abuja, in order to significantly contribute to the organisational development of the Nigerian Red Cross Society as per the agreed Plan of Action
- Responsible for the electronic and paper filing of departmental messages and archiving, semi-current and current files for the cooperation department.
- Maintains a daily office diary.
- Maintains an accurate office monthly and yearly planner.
- Updates and maintains NRCS HQ and Branch Structural charts (organograms)
- Organizes and follows up on the maintenance and repairs of the office and equipment through ICRC Premises and NRCS person(s) responsible
- Technical Certificate in Secretarial, Administration or equivalent field/training in Secretarial/Administration
- 1-3 years working experience in Secretarial/Admin field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Confidential, rigorous and trustful person
- Meticulous and paying attention to detail
- High organisational skills
- Polite and with self-control
- Patience and diplomatic
- Solution and results oriented.