This company has a long track record of being one of the world leaders in project management, engineering and construction for the oil and gas industry.
- Responsible to manage EPC engineering deliverables on behalf of the Owner and to supervise and manage all engineering works undertaken and executed by the EPC Contractor/ subcontractors.
- B.s. or equivalent Degree in Engineering with twenty (20) years relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
- Must have been in Consultant's organization for at least five (S) years in similar position.
- Particular experience in projects done in oversees will be added qualification for work.
- Must be fully familiar with international codes & standards to be applied during EPC phase of oil & gas projects.
- Shall have handled FEED Engineers and the deliverables produced by them. Shall be able to interpret Owner's specifications & standards intended for the Project and direct EPC Contractor accordingly.
- Should be able to provide direction and guidance on Contractor's Technical Queries and towards successful compilation of final engineering documents and handover dossiers.
- Should possess coordination / communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.