To coordinate all administration and coordination related matters between the departments, assisting General Manager and the rest of the Office Team. Will handle all communication from the Executive office to other departments in the hotel and follow up and execute all administration related work.
Responsible for guest profile database as well as point of contact for major events and functions.
- Acting P.A. to Restaurant General Manager
- Centre point of all Coordination with regards to Quality/ Training/ Stores/ Purchase/ Human Resource matters relating to all sections of Front Office
- To Maintain & co-ordinate as necessary the appointment schedule of the General Manager
- Attending Telephone calls and organize front office filing
- Coordinating with Guest Services Team in handling profile databse
- Liasing with Guests on private functions and events
- Organising and communication guest's needs to both Head Chef and General Manager for all functions and events
- Sort and distribute incoming faxes, letters, emails received for the Department
- To carry out duties requested by Manager in his/her absence
- To report any maintenance defects in the Department to Engineering Department & follow up
- Acts as an intermediary between the Executive office staff and the General Manager
- Assist the General Manager in day-to-day operational matters.
- Update schedules for operational meetings; reconfirm a venue and send meeting requests as directed by Manager.
- Liaise with all Section Heads with regards to Public holidays/ Lieu Days/Vacation and report to General Manager in a timely manner
- Purchase requests (Adaco), raise the requests, maintain the files and follow up on pending requests and coordinate with Stores sections with regards to weekly Stores requisitions
- Ensure that attendance sheets for all office section is properly posted
- To co-ordinate with all the relevant departments and organize uniforms, name badges, computer ID, passwords for new starters managements trainees & ensure that Training Officer schedules their departmental induction plan in a timely manner
- To help in re-arranging the back office with the help of reception, shift leaders or Team Leaders
- To ensure a clean, healthy and safe working atmosphere at all the time in the back office
- To liaise with Human Resources relating to all matters of the department
- Maintain personal files for all colleagues of the department and update record from time to time
- Schedule the Duty Roster for Department
- Prepare the complete details of all colleagues for appraisal yearly and bi-yearly
- Maintain vacation schedule for all colleagues in department
In order to be considered for this role, you should have minimum of 2 year experience in a similar or administration role. It is desirable that you have a post-secondary diploma or equivalent.
You should be customer service oriented and able to work in a multi-cultural environment. You should also be organised with the ability to prioritise and deliver results and meet deadlines.
It is essential that you have high level of Business English, both spoken and written. You will also have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint). Excellent knowledge of Opera (Front Office Application) is desirable.