- Guide overall creative effort of assigned creative groups on one or more accounts
- Give copy concept on briefs
- Supervise all concepts generated by copywriters
- Work with art directors to produce a range of concepts/creative solutions to answer creative briefs.
- Liaise with the Art director to ensure that concepts are presented in a form that communicates the core idea
- Ensure concepts are on brief, on brand, on budget and can be produced on time
- Ensure deadlines are met on every brief
- Adapt to changes in format, media and/or Clients' strategies.
- Integrate Art, Copy, and production functions
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions for his team.
- Monitor cultural trends to ensure that messages produced are relevant and appropriate
- Must have thorough understanding of art advanced technologies used in creative development
- Willingness to help others and help build colleagues' skill-base
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing and ability to communicate this to the wider teams
- Professional outlook and approach
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm
- Financial, commercial and budgetary awareness
- Must have highly creative writing skills and presentations skills
- They should be organized and should have ability to prioritize their tasks and meet the deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to different working practices
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
First Degree in any discipline
Masters Degree will be an added advantage
6 - 8 years relevant experience in Advertising
APCON certification is mandatory
Reporting to: SENIOR COPY MGR/CREATIVE DIRECTOR/COO