- Terragon - An Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a Copywriter.
- The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
- Writes copy for e-commerce and web production teams, including email promotions, editorial features and website landing pages.
- Writes blogs, as needed
- Collaborates with creative team to craft and execute copies for social media assets and various digital marketing campaigns
- Maintains editorial calendar and deadlines.
- Writes and maintains standards for digital copy based on readability scores
- Collaborates with creative and account management to determine storytelling efforts and posting schedules
- Maintains digital copy style guide
- Tracks revisions and manages approvals for all copy
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to craft pithy, compelling and inspirational messages for a consumer audience
- Ability to edit copy - including your own - with an eagle eye
- Passion for home design and retail products
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams
- Four-years degree in a related field
- Must be thoroughly versed in proper grammatical and linguistics practices. Creative and technical writing ability. Writing intensive role.
- Fun, enjoyable personality that works well in high-performance, team-based atmosphere.
- Smart, solid portfolio. 2-5 years as a writer, editor and/or content manager.
- Strong marketing and advertising background a plus. Experience with content management tools and deliverables.