Our client is a Finance Group Company focusing on providing financial services to Africa Countries. They are currently recruiting for T24- Core Banking Integration Officer.
The Core Banking Integration and Support Officer will be expected to analyze system issues; defect and lapses raised, provide resolutions and solutions, ensure optimization of the core banking application, provide dedicated support to users of banking application and make sure the core banking meets the requirement of all departments in the bank to improve operational efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in customization and parameterization in core banking.
- Good understanding of both retail and corporate banking
- Requirements gathering and documentation of requirement
- Creating report generation for different level of department
- Responsible for analyzing the functional specifications
- Explaining the technical flow and workings of the application to users Training staff on use of the banking application
- Preparing the technical specification to meet their needs
- Test strategy planning , script design and execution
- A good B.Sc. Computer with accounting background
- Minimum of 4 (four) years’ experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent Communication skills
- Vast practicable experience in Microsoft office packages
- Problem solving skills.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the core banking application (Temenos T24 )
- Programming skills.