Bloomberg is expanding our EMEA sales team. We are therefore looking to add to our already well established team of highly motivated, financially astute and experienced sales people to grow our business.
The successful candidate will join a highly motivated desk and be responsible for representing the suite of Bloomberg Professional solutions to both potential and existing clients, including the top tier financial institutions.
With a consultative approach, you will identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how Bloomberg solutions will help them make the best investment/trading decisions, by making their day to day business smoother and more profitable. The successful individual will be responsible for building new business and developing existing business. The individual will work with and liaise with other teams and departments to help reach this goal. Our products enable customers to utilize real-time news, data, and powerful analytical tools.
Bloomberg in return will provide training on both the company's technology and market knowledge; we take a pride in educating our staff so that they can add more value to our customers via a true consultative process.
- Frequent prospecting calls to existing accounts and develop new business.
- Travel in and around the region to provide a premier service.
- Arrange and execute client visits to promote the Bloomberg Professional solutions to both potential and existing customers.
- Follow up leads from other Bloomberg sales colleagues.
- Be the face and voice of Bloomberg whilst provide outstanding customer service.
- Stay informed about the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business.
- Engage in self development to maintain and improve knowledge of the Bloomberg system, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added.
- Experience in or selling to the financial markets is highly desirable and preferred
- Proven consultative sales skills
- Experience in a sales role or similar position
- Strong selling skills and very good understanding of financial markets
- Proven ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Entrepreneurial and outgoing character
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service is desirable but not essential