- Planning, developing, coordinating and evaluating internal and external communications
- Preparing proposals, corporate presentations and reports to potential and current business clients and partners
- Coordinating document control policies and procedures
- Coordinating corporate social responsibility programmes
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Draft and review contracts, agreements, internal policies and procedures
- Liaise with Legal Advisers and regulatory bodies to ensure company compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Supporting corporate research projects for the exploration and advancement of business objectives
- Drive organisational reporting and monthly Business Unit Reviews for all units and regional offices
- Planning and organizing Corporate Events in line with the Company’s business plan
- Organising, preparing agenda for and taking minutes of management meetings
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Management Team.
Responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and evaluating internal and external communications to drive the Company’s business goals and objectives
Degree in Language Arts, Social Sciences or Law
Proficiency in MS Office packages.
At least 2 years experience in handling similar role