This position reports to the EMEA Corporate Communications VP based in Brussels, and by matrix to the President High Growth Regions Middle East, Russia and Central Asia based in Dubai. This individual should be confident, able to work independently and in a global team, and effectively interact with all levels of the organization, including senior business and function leaders. The candidate should have a proven track record of both digital and written communications.
The Manager, Corporate Communications will be responsible for developing, refining and implementing a wide range of cross-discipline communications programs for the country and/or region. This is a newly-created opportunity for an experienced communicator to set the foundation for key communications strategies and plans in a high-growth market. The individual will also be responsible for deploying appropriate communications models and best practices, including globalization strategy. This Manager will work closely with regional business communicators and One Country HR Leaders/ Managers.
- Candidate must have strong English writing skills, with ability to develop clear, concise messages that align closely with corporate messaging
- Be able to think strategically and provide communications counsel, and assist in developing plans to drive results
- Must also be able to proactively identify issues and execute actions to eliminate or minimize their potential impact
- Provide effective communications guidance and work effectively across the businesses and corporate functions
- Prior experience working in a large, complex international company, with matrix reporting desired
- Ability to develop strong relationships with leaders across the company
- Have an understanding of business acumen, processes and vernacular
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits programs
- A bachelor's degree preferred in a related field such as journalism or communications
- At least ten years of demonstrated successful experience in corporate communications or an agency environment
- Fluent English communication skills
- Arabic or French language skills will be a strong asset
- Familiarity with corporate U.S. environment will be a strong asset
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce