- Develop and implement web-based internal communications plans/strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis, of staff activity and readershsip on the intranet in response to internal communication/campaigns
- Key interface with HR, Employee Council and other divisions to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives
- Implement face-to-face communication programs to facilitate team building, problem identification, and problem solving
- Provide high level support in creation of web platforms as well as production of monthly departmental reviews and project-based reports
- Develop approach to implementing internal communications strategy and activities that involve, engage and inform staff.
- Provide data on an ongoing basis following readership trends and user preferences in order to maximize internal communications messaging.
- Analyze communication channels on an ongoing basis and determine appropriateness of channels.
- Determine and implement appropriate messaging channels to optimize Internal Communication strategy.
- Initiate and coordinate attitudinal and other staff polls vis-a-vis current staff and communications issues and present data in an evaluative format.
- Track and analyze staff activity and readership on the intranet in response to internal communication/campaigns.
- Give support to HR for successful implementation of internal campaigns, as well as the Marketing & Strategy division so as to give updated information to staff.
- Work with HR, Marketing and teams from other divisions to propagate organizational objectives.
- Implement face-to-face communication programs to facilitate team building, problem identification, and problem solving.
- Coordinate team building activities enterprise-wide to improve internal communication.
- Provide high level support in creation and generation of ideas for web platforms using analysis trends.
- Generate departmental reviews and monthly reports; strategy documents, internal communiqués and other project-based reports as required.