Reference Code: 116198
Firm Service: Financial Advisory Services
Type of Position: Full-time
- Deloitte Corporate Finance team provides assistance to clients by employing a range of professional skills including Merger and Acquisition origination, deal management, financial advisory, capital raising, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation support, and restructuring.
- Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to leading corporates, PE firms and some of the world class most sought after clients.
- We afford our professionals with the opportunity to grow, expand their skills and breadth of experiences while working as part of a high-quality practice and a global network of Deloitte professionals.
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Conduct research as appropriate, to support other team members
- Assist in the preparation of reports on due diligence, M&A, valuation, restructuring and other corporate finance engagements
- Assist senior team members in deal origination and new client development
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives
- Ensure delivery of quality service to clients
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1)
- Must have completed the ICAN / ACCA certification or passed at least the CFA Level 2 exam
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent presentation skills and able to pay attention to details
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good team player and ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Able to prioritize work and self-motivated with a high level of drive and resilience
- Minimum of 0-1 year of relevant work experience.