Reference Code: 116205
Type of Position: Full-time
Firm Service: Financial Advisory Services
- Deloitte Corporate Finance team provides assistance to clients by employing a range of professional skills including Merger and Acquisition origination, deal management, financial advisory, capital raising, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation support, and restructuring.
- The ideal candidates will be involved with liaising and building relationships with financial advisors/investment banks, legal advisors, and other stakeholders on an agreed scope of work.
- We afford our professionals with the opportunity to grow and expand their skills and breadth of experiences while working as part of a high-quality practice and a global network of Deloitte professionals.
- Origination, marketing and execution of corporate finance engagements including due diligence, M&A, valuation and restructuring
- Assist the Partner and Director in deal origination and new client development
- Ensure risk management procedures are promptly complied with
- Ensure that deliverables are of the highest quality within the agreed timelines
- Ensure proactive and prompt response to clients
- Contribute to and lead thought leadership initiatives
- Take responsibilities for coaching and training junior team members
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1)
- Must have completed the ICAN / ACCA certification
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office â€‘ Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In-depth understanding of the M&A transaction process
- Strong financial background, commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Commendable working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and networking skills
- Must possess excellent presentation skills and able to pay attention to details
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good team player and ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Able to prioritize work and self-motivated with a high level of drive and resilience
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience.