Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- answering calls and handling queries,
- preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- managing the principal's electronic diary,
- booking meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- writing minutes,
- taking dictation,
- planning, organising and managing events,
- managing a budget,
- attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- conducting research on the internet,
- writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- preparing presentations,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
- managing projects,
- managing an Assistant.
The PA must be capable of dealing with situations in the boss’s absence, and should be confident enough to commission work on behalf of the principal. Maintaining confidentiality is a paramount fundamental requirement for PA in our organization.
Also, the PA need to keep abreast of our organisational issues and have a good understanding of the organisation's aims and objectives. Above all, the successful candidate must support the principal in his efforts to reach his targets and deliver on his strategic goals.
The right candidate must possess HND/B.Sc/B.ed with relevant discipline from a reputable institution and must be familiar with word processing, database, desktop publishing, spreadsheet and presentation software etc.
He/She should also have good typing skills, as well as proficiency in grammar, spelling and writing.
H/She must have good communication and customer service skills and should be able to work independently, exercise good judgment and take initiative.
The PA must exhibit the following attributes:
- a good communicator, and
- IT literate.
Method of Application;
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to; email@example.com stating the job position applied for in the subject header with their contact number.