Your responsibilities will encompass the following;
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the boss’s email.
- Answering calls and handling queries.
- Preparing correspondence on the Deputy MD’s behalf.
- Delegating work in the Deputy MD’s absence.
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
- Managing the company’s and Deputy MD’s electronic diary.
- Organizing meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries.
- Attending meetings on the Deputy MD’s behalf.
- Writing minutes, taking dictation, planning, organizing and managing events.
- Managing a budget, attending events/meetings as the company’s representative.
- Writing reports, executive summaries, newsletters.
- Preparing presentations, preparing papers for meetings.
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
- Preparing updates for intranet, typing documents.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Managing projects and running errands.
Qualifications required include;
- A first degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Master’s in Business Administration (Preferred).
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) or any equivalent institute.
- Age 27 – 35 years
- Must possess at least 7-10 years’ work experience.