- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with community, local and state government officials and media representatives.
- Confer with Human Resource Business Partners and other key contact in the HR Function to develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities.
- Develop and implement strategic stakeholder engagement and public relations programmes to achieve significant increases in corporate brand awareness in order to deliver the “most trusted and respected” part of the Diageo Performance Ambition.
The key ingredients we want you to have:
We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
- A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- May have some experience – preferably in public relations, marketing or project management
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Right to work in your market of application
- Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
Please note you may be based in any of our geographic regions and we therefore require you to be mobile and willing to potentially relocate for the role.