Increased regional drive for new Corporate Business Opportunities
- Supervises the KAMs to ensure proper sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Ensures timely submission of updated Pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Maintains an Account Development Plan (ADP) for all accounts under the regional portfolio and ensures timely submission of same to HQ on a monthly basis.
- Submits to HQ, MNP tracker updates on a monthly basis.
- Directly supervises the day to day activities of the KAMs.
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on regional corporate sales targets.
- Develop procedures for setting and communicating corporate sales targets and monitoring performance.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manage corporate salesmen incentive target to ensure drive for greater performance.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
- Ensures that all delays in enterprise solutions deployment which are Customer dependent be duly communicated by the KAMs to the customer concerned.
- Ensures that all JCCs are signed by client and submitted to HQ.
- Ensure that all receivables and bills are up to date in terms of collections.
- To ensure the timely execution of all enterprise contracts especially from the customer end (i.e. Sign off).
Assured Sustainable Revenue Growth in the region
- Proactively protects Airtel’s position and claims Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
- Meets or exceeds Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas.
- Constantly keeps a record of the top Ten revenue generating accounts in the region and formulate plans to increase revenue of same.
- Ensures that KAMs carry out the targeted number of open days for the month.
- 5-7 years of work experience with ~ 3years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecom Corporate and Enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years in Management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business data products and applicable markets.