•To be the Focal Point within the CP Business Support team for the execution and coordination of all SAP Requisition to Pay (RTP) process activities related to Corporate departments
• Expedite various parties to ensure their RTP actions are properly completed on a timely basis so as not to delay the set up or update of work commitments in SAP.
• Responsible for addressing/expediting resolution of issues to ensure on-time payments to Vendors/Contractors whilst complying with agreed processes and controls.
• Assist Contract Engineers in processing complex Outline Agreement (OA) Request Forms; provide advice on filling in and expediting Vendor and OA Request Forms with MRD
Comply with company HSSE Policy and the 12 Lifesaving Rules.
• Ensure business ethics are maintained to the highest level and ensure compliance with the Company Group Statement of General Business Principles
• Work closely with Contract Engineers and Contract Holders to ensure earliest possible set up of Vendors, Contracts in SAP for Corporate activities.
• Initiate and maintain SAP Work Orders and Network Orders to register commitments in SAP on behalf of Corporate departments.
• Expedite approval of Purchase Requisitions by Budget Holders
• Ensure all required signed supporting documentation is provided by Vendors when submitting their invoices for Site approval or directly to Dubai Scanning Unit.
• Expedite timely approval of SE’s by Contract/Budget Holders
• Coordinate with Dubai SAP Support team, Dubai Invoice Unit and Company remote teams in Chennai and Manila and take prompt action to ensure timely progress of their actions to prevent payment delays.
• Attend the weekly RTP progress meetings to report on nearly due and overdue invoice status and actions taken to resolve any delays.
• Drive Corporate Payment performance to achieve the Project target of 95% Payment on Time
• Comply with Project SAP Blueprint processes, policies and procedures.
• Support the CPL SME in the roll out of changes to the RTP process.
• Provide advice on filling in and expediting Vendor and OA Request Forms with MRD to Project Contract Engineers
• Assist Contract Engineers in building the Outline Agreement structures for more complex (multi-line / multi-outline) contracts for their seamless operationalisation in SAP through Outline Agreement Request Forms
• A procurement professional with good commercial skills and at least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in the in the oil & gas industry. Preferably holding a degree, however extensive relevant experience would be acceptable.
• Commercial experience in Corporate services area (Finance, HR, External Affairs). Technical and contract engineering disciplines and working on Construction projects would be an advantage.
• Excellent SAP-PS/PM and MM skills. Knowledge of related SAP Accounts Payable area would be an advantage.
• Understanding of financial, commercial and technical controls that apply across the Contracting and Procurement process.
• Self motivated team player with excellent communication skills to work within a diverse team on a challenging project located in different geographical areas (Dubai, Sharjah, Basra, Manila, Chennai).
• Excellent computer literacy skills