- You will be responsible for supporting our CSR initiatives by developing, executing, managing and measuring CSR programs.
- The individual will be able to demonstrate experience with organizational positioning/reputation building creativity and innovation within the CSR area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing. An advanced degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience in the communications field with proven media relations skills and relationships.
- Outstanding writing and presentation development skills.