Our client is seeking for a qualified Corporate Strategic Planning Department Head who can lead the development and formulation of Company’s corporate strategy and the long term business plans in line with Company’s Mission & Vision and long term corporate strategic business imperatives, objectives, action plan to enhance the business value to Stakeholders.
Policies, Processes, Systems, Procedures, and Controls
Budgets and Cost Control
Organization Structure and Development
Corporate Strategic Planning
Strategic Business Performance Management
To possess an appropriate blend of adequate knowledge and consulting experience in the strategic designing and planning in oil and gas industry, with a demonstrated track record of successful performance with a top-tier company in oil and gas operations field or management consulting.
Qualifications: Degree in Business Management preferably with an MBA in Strategic Management Experience Required: 12 years or more of similar experience with at least 7 years in a relevant senior functional management role.
-Demonstrate sound knowledge of best practices in Strategy design and planning.
-Creative strategic thinker who has the ability to understand the vision, mission and values of the company, design and implement ambitious strategy with the ability to advise and influence the company extended leadership team members and employees to believe in it and implemented.
-Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
-Demonstrated the ability to manage the expectations of top management and employees, understand business priorities and act accordingly
-Demonstrated the ability to manage people, motivate them, develop and coach employees in all matters of strategy planning.
-Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
-Expertise in the ability of leading, influencing and building relationships across the organization.
-Exceptional problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of actionable recommendations).
– Commitment to achieving excellence and challenging goals
-Flexibility and Adaptability
– the ability to modify approach to meet changing demands-Resilience
– the ability to maintain composure under severe pressure and still perform well-Initiative
– anticipates and takes proactive action-Reliability
- high level of dependability in getting results-Change Management Orientation and skills
– Proactively embraces change and manages the change process -Values and Ethics
– Integrity, honesty and commitment to deliver on the promise-Creative Thinking
– Ability to apply unconventional ideas and approaches to get new and superior results Interpersonal skills and Open Communication
- Creates a transparent atmosphere to facilitate timely and quality information flow within the organisation, encourage knowledge acquisition / sharing and open expression of ideas / opinions while developing and inspiring people to create the right work culture