Our business tax advisory professionals help clients through the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities. They work with organisations and individuals to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner. This includes helping clients to mitigate tax risk, comply effectively with tax laws and take into account the prospect of change.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Provide full tax services to a client portfolio.
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification