- The successful candidate would be engaged in the following activities:
- Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets whilst analyzing its impact on the performance of products or services
- Forecasting cash payments; ensuring that the company's cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Make decisions on company finances as well as creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial or treasury knowledge.
- Undertaking risk management activities to protect the company's financial well-being;
- Make presentations to the company board on specific financial issues.
- University Degree in Financial Management or equivalent required with minimum 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Professional experience in the Power Sector or a related industry required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.