Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, your responsibilities will include:
• Production cost accumulation and Full Factory Cost determination.
• Determination of applicable overhead recovery rate.
• Maintain Cost Sheets for Finished Goods Inventory and advice on Cost variations.
• Production Yield Variance analysis and Waste determination.
• Monthly product GP analysis and advising on product performance trends.
• Quarterly physical count, Reconciliation and Valuation of Finished goods inventory.
• Quarterly physical count, Reconciliation and Valuation of Raw materials and Master Batches.
FIXED ASSETS MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS:
• Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register to track company assets by purchase date, useful lives, depreciation, impairment status, location etc.
• Half yearly physical fixed assets verification and reconciliation.
• Fixed Assets Numbering.
• Accounting for Fixed assets Additions
• Accounting for Fixed assets Disposals
• Depreciation of Fixed assets
• Impairment of Fixed assets