- H/She will be responsible for developing and conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making operating decisions. Determines the appropriate data to collect to provide the most insightful data to guide decision making.
- Develops and conducts complex cost audits and cost analyses.
- Conducts capital budgeting reviews.
- Analyzes cost variances, determines root causes, and prepares recommendations and alternatives for improvements.
- Identifies data analysis needs, and works with appropriate departments to obtain the data on a regular basis.
- Prepares analysis and drafts materials presenting strategic recommendations to be made to management.
- Ensures inventory accounting is accurate and leads the physical inventory process, verifies cycle counting process and verifies the inventory valuation process.
- Assist with financial reporting and management accounts
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with company financial policies
- Responsible for Plant AP function such Invoice Matching, Clearing of Error Correction, and Supplier payments
- General Accounting Support to Operational Team
- Education, Licenses, Certifications
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.