• Ensure timely and accurate monthly financial close with adequate controls and reviews in place
• Responsible for preparation of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and account analysis
• Oversee and perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and setting of labour and overhead rates, pricing, volume and efficiency variance analysis
• Propose and help implement strategies to improve efficiency and reduce cost
• Coordinate rolling standards at least annually
• Manage Fixed Asset process including tagging assets, asset audits and capitalization.
• Manage Year-end Physical Count and periodic cycle counts
• Partner with new product development, operations and sales planning and analysis to prepare cost models for prospective products
Graduate of BS Accounting or Management Accounting, CPA an advantage
With minimun of 2 years supervisory experience
Knowledge either in general/cost or financial analysis
Can review and evaluate policies, procedures and business process.