Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Cost Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the subject areas of cost estimation, operational rate development & maintenance, cost planning, analysis, month-end reporting and inventory transactions. This role's primary focus is to provide oversight to cross-functional business processes that are necessary to guide effective decision making on new business opportunities and cost reduction/improvement opportunities.
• Contribute to continuous improvement in the cost estimation processes for new business (long-term agreements (LTA's), routine products, and new products) in collaboration with commercial, business development, technology and engineering teams.
• Assist/Drive the implementation of a new costing system when the business decides it is time to implement
• Lead/Drive continuous improvement methods to maintain, evaluate and update operational standards through coordination with operations (run time, labor levels, supply costs, material costs), technology (yields, steps, blends), and supply chain teams.
• Develop actual vs. estimated cost analysis as it relates to LTA's.
• Assist in the annual planning process for material, variable and fixed costs and the department expense budgets.
• Assist in month-end inventory close
• Work with plant finance people to understand cost variances and work toward driving total cost down.
Qualification: Minimum of OND,HND/B.Sc Accounting or related discipline
Mode of Application: Applicant should forward CV doncolconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
Minimum of OND,HND/B.Sc Accounting or related discipline