- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Ensure the implementation of the Cost Control System, developing consolidated Cost Breakdown Structure according to the relevant procedure, reviewing the procurement/accounting system adopted in Saipem Contracting Nigeria, and verifying the application of the CBS and cost traceability
- Issuance of Project Cost Control Procedure, Cost Coding Manual and Risk Management Plan for Project Control Manager’s verification.
- Management of budgets, work schedule and cash flow activities.
- Coordinate the risk management activities, organizing brainstorming sessions for qualitative/quantitative assessment of identified risks and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate project financial analysis; most especially, Montecarlo Analysis.
- Monitor activity progress and the relevant earned value, as well as the value of work done against the invoices received, determining the monthly accruals.
- Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process, providing the cost impact analysis, and keep updated the cost/revenues forecast relevant to intercompany services.
- Analyse committed costs and activities to-date, review the estimate to complete, isolating any deviation from baselines or adverse trend and warn the PM on time to take corrective actions in order to prevent overruns.
- Maintain the risk management process organizing periodic meetings and verifying the risk owners feedback.
- Support the Project Control Manager in the preparation of the Project close-out Report and the cost feed-back data to Project Control and Commercial Department.
- Engineering degree or Management Science.
- A minimum of 5 years Budgets/Cost Control and management experience in an Engineering firm or a reputable construction firm.
- Good working knowledge of SAP