- Thorough knowledge of all field engineering and construction methods including practice and procedures.
- Good supervisory qualities and experience, including good communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated experience in working with engineering teams on at least 4 major projects.
- Candidates with thorough knowledge of all aspects of project management including scope, resource, cost, quality, communications, risk and procurement management stand good chance of being selected.
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the infrastructure and construction facilities in Nigeria.