- Oil & Energy
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Preparation of reliability cost estimates for project studies and analysis.
- Preparation of budgetary estimate, preliminary (authorisation for expenditure) estimate and detailed tender check estimate.
- Preparation of budget and Authorisation for expenditure proposal for approval by the client.
- Bid analysis.
- Evaluation of technical and commercial proposals which include cost breakdown, contract unit rates, project schedules, manpower loading and equipment resources.
- Assessment of tender documents for the preparation of detailed bid packages.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the CSG, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the CSG, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Minimum 3-4 yrs. of experience in cost estimation, with at least 6-8 yrs. being in oil and gas industry.
- Good communications skills.