This is a full time role for an experienced costs draftsman to join a closely knit team handling high value claims covering all areas of insurance litigation.
- Continuous legal training in addition to CPD requirements.
- Client marketing encouraged.
Annual performance and development appraisal which will highlight areas of specific interest and potential development/improvement.
- Benefits- Private Health Care/Permanent Health Insurance/Life and Accident Insurance (3 x salary)/Pension scheme/25 days annual leave/£1000 travel allowance
- Experience of bill drafting and costs budgeting
- Defendant or claimant costs experience in insurance litigation
- Knowledge of EL/PL/Disease Costs work
- Reviewing clients files
- Negotiating costs
- Drafting points of dispute
- Attending detailed assessment hearings
- Independent thinker
- Assertive, able to take responsibility for others.
- Able to relate well to a range of clients, peer groups and staff
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible approach