- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of patents Adherence programs aimed at strengthening treatment literacy at the health facility and community.
- Ensures reinforcement of treatment adherence messages during pre-treatment counseling sessions for PLHIV.
- Ensures the effective implementation of Positive health dignity and prevention (PHDP) concepts-at the community and health facility level.
- Ensures effective sac strategic leadership to Health care workers. CBO/ FBO) partners within the continuum of care
- Support the development and implementation of strategic HIV referral/linkage protocols at the health facilities.
- Contribute to capacity building for HCWs and staff of COO partners with respect to treatment adherence and HCT quality assurance,
- Ensure effective data management and supervise the process of appropriate data collection at the facility and community using appropriate data tools.
- Represents ANF in strategic and technical partnerships-at National, State and Local Government levels.
- Supervises HCT/tracking teams.
- Supervise Adherence teams.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned as needed.
- B.Sc, BA or any relevant qualification.
- 2-3 years experience in providing HIV related services at health facilities
- Experience with managing CBO partners a plus.
- Computer proficiency an added advantage