Overall Management and Leadership
- Implement and periodically update HKI-Nigeria strategic plan.
- Make rapid adjustments to HKI programs, in line with our mission, but responding to the challenges and opportunities presented by the evolving political situation.
- Generate funding from international and bilateral agencies, donor agencies, corporations, and individuals in collaboration with national, regional and headquarters staff in alignment with the country office’s strategic plan.
- Manage financial resources and provide oversight for grants.
- Manage key project personnel including supporting their ongoing professional development.
- Provide vision and direction for overall program design and proposal development; program implementation and reporting; grant management; financial planning; and human resource planning and management.
- Represent HKI within the donor and NGO community, as well as relevant Ministries at the National and State level governments.