- The Country Lead will be responsible for clearly positioning our technology, platform and products for our sales team, clients and the market.
- This individual’s responsibilities will include defining product positioning, developing the go-to market strategy and executing the plan across the organization while monitoring business metrics and adapting strategies when necessary.
- It will be critical for this person to be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and product lines, with a critical focus on revenue generation, inventory acquisition and product adoption.
- The products this position will support are performance advertising, conversion tracking, Video, Regular banners (splash, text, native), audience segments/targeting, operator inventory etc.
- The Country Lead role is a highly visible position that will require extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the entire organization from Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Product Specialists and Design teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university.
- A related Post graduate degree/Certification.
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills.
- Entrepreneurial ability to manage the affairs of the Unit.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business.
- 5 years of business experience, at least 3 years in a leadership role with a team.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Internet marketing on either client or agency side.
- At least 2 years in direct supervisory role.
- Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising.
- Experience in a digital agency will be an advantage. Strong agency relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in project planning and management of key internal and external stakeholders/vendors.