- The role will have primary responsibility for setting winning strategies and achieving the set sales and P&L targets in the Nigeria market.
- To build the Nigeria business to a level of operational excellence, efficiency and effectiveness.
- To lead the operational day to day activities and be responsible for the proper management and administration of the general running of the office to ensure proper governance and accountability of.
- To ensure that develops effective programs, profile and presence in corporate advertisers, creative agencies, media agencies and advertising bodies in Nigeria.
- To sway advertising budgets away from existing media and achieve the set market share for AdRBT and MNO advertising channels.
- To provide leadership and impetus to the local business, partnering and working collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
- To establish marketing (digital, acquisition, lifecycle), as well as in Product Management, Content Acquisition, Finance and Analytics to deliver performance driving marketing activity, identify and prioritize product needs and evaluate business development opportunities.
- To develop the organization's public profile and foster appropriate and productive relations with other non-governmental organizations, media organizations and government, statutory and private bodies.
- To effectively engage and manage the business, billing, monitoring, reconciliation requirements of Brands/Account and also manages receivables & payable, filling WHT with FIRS and other assignments.
- To ensure that the recruitment, management, training and development of staff are in line with good employment practice and directed towards achieving the organization's objectives.