- The Country Manager will manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Nigeria.
- Manage all operations within the country.
- Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Take responsibilities for many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
- Prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service.