The main purpose of this role is to lead, manage and grow the operations of Topaz Marine Nigeria. The position which will be based in Port Harcourt and is critical for ensuring future growth and returns on existing and future investment in this business unit.
- P&L responsibility of budgeted financial targets
- Provide dynamic leadership to ensure achievement of stated / agreed financial, commercial and operational targets with safety placed at the forefront of all activities.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the strategies aligned with Topaz Marine Strategic Plans
- Maximise the realisable value of the Company’s physical assets through marketing and optimising operational planning and performance
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, markets and clients in Nigeria, whilst keeping up to date on activities in surrounding countries.
- Manage and develop employees of the Nigeria business unit in line with Topaz Marine EVP and HR Policies & Procedures
- Provide a safe and secure working environment for all employees and interested parties
- Establish and maintain alliances and strategic relationships with clients, partners etc.
- Ensure Nigeria Business Unit is compliant with all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Protect and develop the company reputation in the industry and local communities within which it operates.
- Exercise effective control over all aspects of Business Operations and provide concise and accurate reporting in line with pre-agreed formats.
- Professional Trade Qualification
- Post Graduate Qualification in Management Discipline is desirable
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in large OSV owning organizations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior role, managing operations.
- Offshore Vessel Owning Management
- Marine Operating Standards and Requirements
- Management Accounting & Capital Budgeting
- Commercial Evaluation
- Negotiation with Clients
- Management & Leadership
- Business Risk Analysis
- Strategy Formulation & Planning