Our client which is an accredited Online Institute is a specialist in Foundational, Undergraduate and Post-graduate Programmes for all types of Learners and Professionals all over the World.
The candidate in this position will manage the day to day operations of the Company and will report to the Country Director and the Board.
Under the general direction of the Country Director, you shall be responsible for the operation and the general management of Employer's activities and services. Your specific duties and responsibilities shall include the following:
· Give direction and leadership to the formulation and achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, and its annual goals and objectives.
· Work with the Board of Directors and staff to develop and implement policies, procedures, and long-range strategic plans.
· Oversee administrative, financial and program operations, and all personnel matters
· (design of staff organizational structure, hiring and firing responsibilities, etc.).
· Prepare and, following Board approval, administer the Employer's annual budget. E. Negotiate and ensure compliance with Employer's contracts.
· Manage the overall operation of organization’s facilities.
· Establish and oversee training programs for Students and Clients.
· Pursue and incorporate additional revenue sources through a variety of fundraising mechanisms, consistent with the mission statement of the organization.
· Maintain a close working relationship with Clients (exiting and potential Students)
· Keep informed of trends, issues, events and developments within the Educational field through professional peer contacts, conference attendance, etc
· Develop and coordinate an active volunteer program.
· Drive marketing team to achieve and surpass organizational quarterly target which will be stated below.
· Ensure all Students assignment and done and submitted to accrediting bodies.
· Resolve Students issues and make sure good relation is maintained between the school and the Students.
· Liaise with accrediting bodies and ensure we abide by guiding rules and regulation.
· Ensure there is no academic misconduct among Students.
· Ensure timely advertisements are run for all programmes.
· Manage both internal and external staff to ensure they carry out their day to day duties and without failing.
· Get involve in marketing of all school product as an example to all organizational staffs.
· Minimum 5 years management experience
· Business development skills
· Strong interpersonal skills