Value and team-based leadership.
•An open and engaging working environment.
•A wide range of international career opportunities.
•Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
•Competitive compensation packages
•To carry out all maintenance repairs and modifications on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes, Spreaders and other plant and equipment in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Practice and the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Ensuring high standards are maintained.
•To evaluate and analyse the nature, cause and perform the repairs of breakdowns. Determining the optimal way of dealing with the problem, to achieve a quality and cost effective solution, as well as minimal downtime and maximum Operational availability of Container handling equipment.
•Use sound knowledge of rigging procedures to recover equipment from yard due to accidents as efficiently as possible, ensuring minimal delays to operations.
Who we are looking for
- Trade Test/Certificate /Diploma as Mechanic.
- Code of practice
- Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes and Spreaders
- 3-5 years of experience as Mechanical in any ports, mines, steel and manufacturing plants plus shift working experience.
- Self motivated
- Analytical and systematic
- Requires the ability to follow instructions & plan the work day.
- Required to keep work area organized, neat and efficiently planned (5S).
- Requires the ability to be responsive to emergency repairs with quality workmanship and service.
- Requires the ability to learn fast.
- Basic Electrical Knowledge
- First Aid