Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- 1) Operate crane under general supervision.
- 2) Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- 3) Repair crane as needed.
- 4) Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- 5) Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- 6) Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- 7) Lift, position and place machinery, equipment or other large objects at construction sites and industrial facilities
- - Drive trucks to worksites and unload trucks.
- - Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- - Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- - Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- - Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- - Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- - Start and stop crane engine.
- - Follow directions carefully.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION: Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR of firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 09095686672
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.