Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs the functions of operating a variety of cranes.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
- Use the equipment for the functions which had been prepared and determined by the direct superior.
- Performs safety inspection of crane, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required. Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list
- Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list.
- Operation of various types of cranes, all terrain cranes up to 250 and hydraulic Truck mounted & RT cranes up to 80 ton.
- Performing other related duties such as changing a wheel, assisting a fitter, assisting in loading or unloading operations.
- Participate in rigging operations and ascertain that rigging equipment is in safe working condition.