- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Operates gasoline or diesel-powered crane mounted on specially constructed truck chassis to lift and move materials and objects in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.